As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CHEECENT #ad
CR202, Wireless Print Server NOT Plug&Play, 2 Port USB Print Server, Computer Networking Print Servers, Windows Mac Linux Compliant, Convert USB Printer to Wireless WiFi Ethernet Networking #adCHEECENT #ad
- No cellphone, no iPad. When you are tired of maintaining a printer's host PC, connect it to the home/office network, then print from any computers connected to the local network after simple configuration. Super convenient: this wireless printer adapter is a compact design with a metal shell and a mounting hole, there’s no need to put your printer next to them, convenient to install on a desktop/wall.
You get a full unconditional money-back guarantee if you are not happy with this device EVEN IF IT PASSES RETURN TIME, YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR ANY QUALITY ISSUE. High compatibility: this device converts printer to wireless.
Note * for its printer compatibility list information important: Turn off “Bidirectional Mode”, User Manual please see the PDF File under Product Guide & Documents. Perfect solution & service: this wifi adapter for the printer saved you from the temptation to buy a newer, video, and complete accessories, cheap printer just for the wireless feature.
With instructions, it helps most customers easily configure by themselves. Compatible with the most printers in the market, but not 100% guaranteed. Follow video on this listing "Videos" and "Customer questions & answers" to configure. Share two printers: this wifi print server has 2 usb ports, this makes an old usb printer into a network printer. Be sure the printer's driver is installed on each networked computer to use the printer server.
2. IOGEAR #ad
GPSU21, IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server #adIOGEAR #ad
- Backed by iogear's 3-year and free lifetime us based technical support, Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for manual and Troubleshooting step.
Supports dhcp client and multiple network protocols; Supports Telnet and web management software. 10base-t, 100base-t auto-sensing Ethernet Port; Please refer to user guide before use.
Easily connects usb 2. 0, 1. 1 printer to a network, allows multiple computers to share 1 USB printer on the network with the included Cat 5 cable. Print from any computer on the network or from across the Internet; USB cable and Ethernet cable used for connection.
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
3. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com StarTech.com 1-Port Wireless N USB 2.0 Network Print Server, 802.11 b/g/n PM1115UW, Windows 10, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet USB Printer Server Adapter #adStarTech #ad
- Broad compatibility: this usb to ethernet print server is usb 2. 0 compliant; and works w/ mac & windows; including windows 10; The print adapter also supports Simple Network Management Protocol; NOTE: iOS, iPadOS, and Airprint are not supported.
Great for any environment: this usb print server adapter is the perfect printing solution; It's ideal for home or small office applications; and places that require shared printing capabilities.
Share a printer: this compact wireless print server supports 802. 11b/g/n wireless standards for functionality with almost any wireless network and offers an RJ45 port for 10/100 Mbps wired connections.
Detailed installation steps: perform initial setup following our online step-by-step instructional video or user manual; Access the online FAQs and IT Pro Community for additional helpful tips and instructions. The it pro’s choice: designed and built for IT Professionals; this wireless network print server is backed for 2 years; including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
4. ATNEDCVH #ad
ATNEDCVH USB 2.0 WiFi Print Server, Wireless LAN Print Share Server for USB Printers,RAW IPP Print Protocol 10/100Mbps USB Network Print Server Adapter for Win 7 8 10 / Linux/Mac OS Grey #adATNEDCVH #ad
- It is also needed that your printer is supported on these systems, however. For win and linux os —— it supports wired or wireless sharing a printer on Win and Linux systems. In theory, it can be used with a maximum of 3 LANs of different network segments at the same time. Many printers that only support raw or LPR protocol TCP / IP port are not supported to be shared by Mac users by the print server.
For mac os —— on mac system, only some printers that support the "h/p jetdirect - socket" print protocol are supported. Please see the product description below for incompatible printer models.
The printers of other protocols are not supported. The lan2 port connect to the third. Or connect the print server to a router or a switch in your LAN with a network cable to realize wired sharing printing. Then to share a printer wirelessly for all users in your LAN to realize wireless sharing printing.
For some special printers or can't be shared on Mac, please purchase our MFP series multi-function USB print server to share your printers by sharing a USB device. Used with 2 different lan networks —— after do some network settings on the server, it can be used with 2 different Lan networks. Wireless and wired sharing a printer —— you can configure the wi-fi connection between the print server and your LAN on any computer / mobile phone / tablet of your LAN. The lan1 port connect to another.
5. LOYALTY-SECU #ad
LOYALTY-SECU Mini Wireless Print Server USB WiFi for USB Printer White #adLOYALTY-SECU #ad
- Compliant with wiFi 802. 11b/g/n networks. Support multi-users sharing a USB printer of a wireless network simultaneously. Support wireless connection between printer and router, no cable trouble.
Standard usb2. 0 interface, plug and play, equipped with 1pcs RJ45 LAN port. Support to print text and images from mobile devices and computers in LAN network.
6. LOYALTY-SECU #ad
LOYALTY-SECU Network Bluetooth Printer Adapter USB Print Server Without WiFi #adLOYALTY-SECU #ad
- Support print file in format of image, Excel, PDF, PPT, Word. Support multi-users sharing a USB printer simultaneously. Standard usb2. 0 interface, plug and play, equipped with 1pcs RJ45 LAN port.
Support bluetooth function to enable printing for users without network connections. Support to print from mobile devices and computers in LAN network.
7. D-Link #ad
D-Link DP-301U 10/100TX 1-USB Port Print Server #adD-Link #ad
- Sharing a single usb printer eliminates the need to maintain and purchase supplies for multiple printers. It can be configured using a web-browser setup utility, or Windows PS Admin. The dedicated print server removes the need to have a dedicated computer powered on to support the printer.
Users can print from virtually anywhere on the network to the connected USB printer. Tcp/ip, netbeui, and appletalk transport protocols using a 10/100 Fast Ethernet port.
|Manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc. #ad|
8. Linksys #ad
Cisco-Linksys WPS54G Wireless-G 802.11g Print Server #adLinksys #ad
- Connects your printer directly to the network by 10/100 wired Ethernet or 54 Mbps Wireless-G 802. 11g. Share a printer with everyone on your network -- works with most USB 1. 1 or 2. 0 printers. No need to leave a PC on 24/7. Prevents congestion on your PC with other users' print jobs.