As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2.3 Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- This also makes it drop-in compatible with any Arduino, Leonardo and Mega R3. Instead of a l293d darlington driver, we now have the tb6612 mosfet driver: with 1. 2a per channel and 3A peak current capability. It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well.
This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C. You'll still need to do a little soldering to put on the shield-headers or stacking headers but it should be even easier and faster to get started! Instead of using a latch and the arduino's pwm pins, we have a fully-dedicated pwm driver chip onboard.
Only two pins sda & scl are required to drive the multiple motors, such as the Uno, Due, and since it's I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices or shields to the same pins.
As of 3/21/2014 we are shipping motor shields with the terminal blocks, and power jumper pre-soldered on. New version 2. 3! completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that's 64 steppers or 128 DC motors! What on earth could you do with that many steppers? I have no idea but if you come up with something send us a photo because that would be a pretty glorious project.
2. Atomic Market #ad
Motor Drive Shield L293D Compatible With Arduino Uno Duemilanove Mega AVR Atmel by Atomic Market #adAtomic Market #ad
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies. Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
Size:6. 8cm x 5. 5cm x 2cm - 2. 68inch x 2. 17inch x 079inch. A monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver. High quality Atomic Market Product.
3. KOOBOOK #ad
KOOBOOK 1Pcs L298P Shield R3 Motor Driver Module Expansion Board H-Bridge 2A For Arduino UNO 2560 #adKOOBOOK #ad
- The motor shield is based on the l298, which is a dual full-bridge driver designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Motor drive voltage: external input 3-35V, internal input: 6-12V.
It lets you drive two dC motors with your board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently. You can also measure the motor current absorption of each motor, among other features. Max current 2a per channel or 4A max with external power supply.
4. flashtree #ad
Flashtree arduino Motor Shield R3 5V to 12V for arduino A000079 #adflashtree #ad
- Max current: 2a per channel or 4A max with external power supply. Motor controller: l298p, Drives 2 DC motors or 1 stepper motor. Current sensing: 1. 65v/a. Free running stop and brake function. Operating voltage: 5V to 12V.
5. Longruner #ad
Longruner CNC Shield Expansion Board V3.0 Board + A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink #adLongruner #ad
- Board for arduinoide, mcu: atmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2. Latest cnc shield version 3. 4-axis support. 0 for arduinoIDE. Pwm spindle and direction pins. Runs on 12-36V DC. 4pcs a4988 stepper Motor Driver with radiator. 2 x end stops for each axis 6 in total.