As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
NVMe M.2 2280, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, HMB Technology, Laptops, SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, Internal Solid State Drive, Storage for PC, Gaming and More, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM, Intelligent Turbowrite #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Packed with speed 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3, 500 3, 000 MB s. Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and the 980's optimized endurance comes with reliability. Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. Western Digital #ad
Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD, WDS100T3B0C, Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 3,500 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
3individual subscription, up to 5 per adobe account, and redemption by October 31, Internet connection and Adobe ID required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
Not available in all countries. Save on space with a single-sided M. 2 2280 pcie gen3 x4 nvme SSD. Read speeds up to 3, 500 mb/s² 500gb – 1tb¹ models. Data transfer Rate:0 MB per second.
As used for transfer speed, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second. As used for storage capacity, 000, 000, 000 bytes and 1TB=1, 000, 000, 1gb=1, 000, 000 bytes. Enjoy the collection of creative desktop and mobile tools for your creative projects— photography, graphic design, UX design, social media, video editing, and more. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
3. SAMSUNG #ad
Max Speed, SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive, PC Desktop, Heavy Graphics w/ Heat Control, MZ-V8P1T0B/AM, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Reliable thermal control: to ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip. A winning combination: designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, data analytics, graphics, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth for heavy-duty applications in gaming, and more.
Smart thermal solution: embedded with samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage.
Samsung magician: a suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance. Flash memory brand: all firmware and components, are produced in-house, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
Next-level ssd performance: unleash the power of Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4. 0 nvme ssd for next-level computing. Maximum speed: 980 pro is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, delivering read speeds up to 7, 000 MB/s. Efficient m. 2 ssd: the 980 pro comes in a compact m. 2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. SAMSUNG #ad
Graphics w/ Heat Control, Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive w/ V-NAND Technology, MZ-V7S2T0B/AM, Max Speed, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Samsung magician: keep an eye on your drive with software that provides a suite of user-friendly tools that help you keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance. Exceptional endurance: get up to 1, 200 tbw*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality.
Level up performance: the 970 evo plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 300 mb/s, 500/3, * up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency.
Always evolving ssd: faster than the 970 evo, with reliability of up to 1, the 970 evo plus is powered by the latest v-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, 200 TBW.
Design flexibility: the 970 evo plus fits up to 2tb onto the compact M. 2 2280 form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more. Unparalleled reliability: samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
5. Crucial #ad
Crucial P2 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s, CT500P2SSD8 #adCrucial #ad
- Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates. Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s.
Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation. Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 150 TBW.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
6. Crucial #ad
CT2000P5PSSD8, Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 Gaming SSD, up to 6600MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Built on our own leading Micron Advanced 3D NAND and innovative controller technology. 5-year limited warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 1200 TBW. Rated at mttf greater than 2 million hours for extended longevity and reliability.
Engineered for hardcore gamers, professionals, creatives who demand high-performance computing, works well with PS5 and has Heatsink compatibility. Pcie 4. 0 nvme technology with up to 6600mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 720K/700K IOPS.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
7. Crucial #ad
Up to 5000MB/s, CT4000P3PSSD8, Crucial P3 Plus 4TB PCIe 4.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD #adCrucial #ad
- Performs up to 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 NVMe SSDs. Spacious storage up to 4TB. Nvme pcie gen4 x4 technology with up to 5000mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 650K/900K IOPS.
Backward compatibility with Gen3. Rated at mttf greater than 1. 5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Warranty|
8. Western Digital #ad
WDS200T3G0C, Western Digital 2TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive, Up to 3,200 MB/s, Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280 #adWestern Digital #ad
- Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty. Ssds offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops. Downloadable western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive.
Fast nvme performance for daily computing needs — up to 3, 200MB/s. The slim m. 2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot.
9. SP Silicon Power #ad
Silicon Power 1TB, NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD SP001TBP34A60M28 #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first. The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. 2 connector with only an M key. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s. Tbw=600 .
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
10. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 1TB 2 Pack SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write 1,800/1,500 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6001T0C1P1 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1800/1500 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software.
Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software. Supports slc caching technology.
Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface. Greatly enhance computing performance. Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty.
|Warranty||Warranty: 5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.|