As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FREENOVE #ad
Freenove Ultimate Starter Kit for BBC Micro:bit V2 Included, 44 Projects, 316-Page Detailed Tutorial, Blocks and Python Code, 225 Items #adFREENOVE #ad
- No soldering required. Get support -> our technical support team is always ready to answer your questions. Micro:bit is included. 316-page detailed tutorial including basic electronics knowledge -> The download link can be found on the product box.
2 programming languages -> The easiest to use Blocks and the most popular Python code. No paper tutorial. 44 interesting projects -> Each project has circuit diagrams and verified code with detailed explanations. 225 common items -> includes all parts needed to complete the projects in the tutorial.
2. FREENOVE #ad
FREENOVE Super Starter Kit for BBC Micro:bit V2 Included, 192 Items, 266-Page Detailed Tutorial, 38 Projects, Blocks and Python Code #adFREENOVE #ad
- No paper tutorial. 38 interesting projects -> Each project has circuit diagrams and verified code with detailed explanations. Get support -> our technical support team is always ready to answer your questions. 2 programming languages -> The easiest to use Blocks and the most popular Python code.
Micro:bit is included. 192 common items -> includes all parts needed to complete the projects in the tutorial. No soldering required. 266-page detailed tutorial including basic electronics knowledge -> The download link can be found on the product box.
|Warranty||30 days return|
3. Vis Viva #ad
Vis Viva BBC Micro:bit v2 Go – Starter Kit GO Bundle #adVis Viva #ad
- 20 pin edge connector along the bottom of the board. 25 led matrix on the board where you can scroll messages or display numbers. Accelerometer to detect movement or tilting.
Micro usb connection to use with PC for programming. Bluetooth connection to interact with the internet or other devices. Built-in speaker and microphone. Compass and 2 user input buttons. Port for a battery pack; ARM Cortex-M4 CPU.
|Brand||Vis Viva #ad|
4. GeeekPi #ad
Micro USB Cable,20 AAA Batteries for Coding and Programming, GeeekPi microbit V2 Club Kit 10 Pack microbit v2 go kit with 10 BBC Micro:bit V2 Boards, Battery Holders #adGeeekPi #ad
- Package includes: 10x micro:bit v2 boards, 10x mirco USB cables, 20x AAA batteries, 10x battery holders, 10x user guides. Mems microphone;Speaker to play audio tones. This bbc micro:bit v2 club kit is upgraded with a powerful new processor housing tons more capability and also adds a new speaker and microphone! 25 individually-programmable LEDs, Light and temperature sensors, 2 programmable buttons, Motion sensors accelerometer and compass.
Wireless communication, via Radio and Bluetooth.
5. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO 45 Sensors Starter Kit for BBC Microbit Without Micro:bit Board,Sensor Breakout Board,i2c LCD,OLED Display,5v Relay Bundle with Tutorials 57 Courses Coding for Teens Adults #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- Added more modules, ultraviolet, 1602 LCD module uses I2C interface which saves tedious wiring. It has many parts that there is basically no limit to what you can build, easy to use. Makecode editor is the perfect way to start programming and get creating with the BBC micro:bit.
You will also find jumper wires, oled, temperature sensor, PIR motion sensor, Buzzers, motor Fan, micro USB cable to code with microbit and computer. Recommend for STEM learning and teaching electronics programming. Perfect stem learning gift the packaging comes with a divider and a reusable plastic sleeve, each sensor is separately packed in bag.
It is a highly recommended gift for boys & girls's birthday, Christmas Day, STEM day camp, summer camp, and other special days, back to school. Perfect for 14 years and up. About starter kit bbc micro:bit development board is not included! this 45 sensors in 1 box kit works with microbit v1. 5 and v2 versions. Online support this makes learning different modules fun and easy.
6. KEYESTUDIO #ad
LED Display Coding for Kids Teens + Battery Holder & USB Cable for Microbit, Motion Detection, KEYESTUDIO Basic Starter Kit for BBC Micro bit V2, Graphical Programming Built-in Bluetooth Compass #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- Bbc micro:bit development Board V2. 2 is included! New micro:bit with sound. Technical support: connection diagram, sample Code, Using Method and User Guide are provided in our wiki page.
Technical support is available via email or message. It has a led matrix, gesture controller, which makes it easy to reprogram as smartwatch, logging platform, compass, accelerometer and BLE, or app controlled things.
Micro:bit is a great platform to start, you code visually with blocks and that prevents a lot of naive syntax errors. Battery holder with On-Off switch to power the micro bit which is very convenient for controlling.
7. Vilros #ad
Vilros BBC Micro:bit V2 Basic Starter Kit #adVilros #ad
- The bbc micro:bit v2 launched november 2020 is the same size and shape as the original micro:bit with many upgrades. Includes case for protection, usb cable to code and power and a Battery Holder to power on the go Batteries NOT included and 6 Alligator clips.
Includes noeprene Storage bag with zipper for easy and neat storage. Includes the bbc micro:bit v2 With 4 Essential accessories. All parts covered for 1 year under the Vilros Warranty.
8. GeeekPi #ad
Multiple Sensors Project Examples, GeeekPi Basic Starter Kit for BBC Micro:bit V2 Included, Blocks and Python Code, Detailed Tutorial Included #adGeeekPi #ad
- It contains the products used in the tutorial. With detailed tutorial - There are 9 detailed demos which are useful for beginners. 12 common products - it includes 1602 lcd display, servo, breadboard, ultrasonic sensor, potentiometer and so on.
We provide free technical support to help you with any questions and problems. This kit helps you learn and use it with its tutorial and project examples.
Bbc micro:bit v2 board included - it's upgraded with a powerful new processor housing tons more capability and also adds a new speaker and microphone! More powerful processor, more RAM, and Flash so MicroPython works better；MEMS microphone; Speaker to play audio tones; Capacitive touch sensor; Power saving mode.
9. EF ELECFREAKS #ad
STEM Educational DIY Experiment Kit, Electric Circuit Learning with Guidance ManualWithout Micro: bit, ELECFREAKS microbit Starter Kit for Kid 24 Accessories Micro:bit Basic Coding Electronics Kit #adEF ELECFREAKS #ad
- Micro:bit starter kit can help your kids enter a wonderful of electronic world. Abundant componentsthe microbit starter kit has provided 24 kinds of electronic components to help you start, including LED, temperature sensor, button, buzzer, trimpot, servo and motor etc.
They can use this micro:bit basic diY kits to create or complete more experiment, such as traffic light, use photocell to control mircro:bit screen or LED.
2wiki tutorial get: pls enter "elecfreaks. Com/learn-en/" to learn. It better improves interest in programming! Perfect and educational gift with all of the components, components, we offer 14 case to enable users to master the principles of electronic circuits, and basic programming. There will be learning link in the Guidance Manual. Kids can use programming to achieve what they want. 3strong technical support—pls click “elecfreaks” amazon store and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking for your consultation! .
10. waveshare #ad
Touch Sensitive Logo, Built-in Speaker and Microphone, waveshare Micro:bit V2 Go Kit Pocket-Sized Computer with Upgraded Processor, ARM Development Board for Helping Children to Learn Programming #adwaveshare #ad
- Micro:bit v2 has a motion sensor which combines 3-axis sensing accelerometer, together with magnetometer that can be used as compass or magnetic field strength sensor. Micro:bit v2 offers 5x5 red led matrix with separate control for each LED, and two programmable user buttons that can be used to control games or pause/skip songs on a playlist.
Use your bbc micro:bit for all sorts of cool creations including digital games, robots, musical instruments, wearable devices, etc.
Bbc micro:bit is a pocket-sized 4cm×5cm computer that introduces you to how software and hardware work together. New bbc micro:bit v2 adopts faster arm cortex-m4 nrf52833 processor, now includes built-in MEMS microphone, and touch sensitive logo pin, speaker, integrates 2.4
4g radio/ble Bluetooth 5. 0, enabling people to get creative more easily through sound and touch sensing. It has an led light display, when programmed, buttons, sensors and many input/output features that, let it interact with you and your world. You can choose the standalone micro:bit v2 unit, scientific experiments, or the Go Kit with basic accessories.