As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Arduino #ad
Arduino Uno REV3 A000066 #adArduino #ad
- It has 14 digital input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs, 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a power jack, a USB connection, an ICSP header and a reset button.
Arduino uno is the most used and documented board in the world. Uno" means one in italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software IDE 1. 0, now evolved to newer releases.
Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users. This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs.
2. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- Free pdf tutorialmore than 22 lessons and clear listing in a nice package. Lcd1602 module with pin header not need to be soldered by yourself. High quality kit with uno r3.
This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc. 100% compatible with arduino uno r3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO. The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
|Warranty||CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
3. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Mega R3 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/ TUTORIAL Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- Free pdf tutorial in the cd more than 35 lessons. Nice package with clear listing and surprise including a nice small box to keep the widget such as LED, diodes, IC, buttons, etc. The mega complete starter kit with more than 200pcs components, premium quality and 100% Compatible with Arduino IDE.
We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details. Lcd1602 module and gy-521 sensor module with pin header no need to solder by yourself.
4. Digilent #ad
Digilent Basys 3 Artix-7 FPGA Trainer Board: Recommended for Introductory Users #adDigilent #ad
- On board user interfaces include 16 user switches, 16 LEDs, 5 user pushbuttons, and a. Does not ship with micro USB cable. Features the xilinx artix 7 fpga compatible with Vivado Design Suite WebPACK Edition free download available from Xilinx.
Designed for students and beginners looking to understand Digital Logic, fundamentals of FPGAs. Expansion opportunities with four Pmod ports including 3 standard 12-pin Pmod ports and 1 dual.
5. HCDC #ad
HCDC RPi GPIO Status LED & Terminal Block Breakout Board HAT for Raspberry Pi A+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B #adHCDC #ad
- The item has been soldered and assembled. Support for raspberry pi a+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B. The position of the led is in a one-to-one correspondence with the position of the Raspberry Pi 2x20pin connector, and the logic level of the GPIO can be observed very quickly and intuitively.
Terminal block pitch 3. 5mm/0138", pin header and cage copper. Packing list: 1x terminal block breakout module, 4x m2.
5x16mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2. 5x6mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2. 5 nylon nutsnote: the item not include Raspberry Pi Board. 2 x 20 pins expansion pin header, strip length 5mm, wire size range 26AWG to 16AWG, screw M2 steel, height 8mm/0.3
32". Gpio status led and power 5v / 3. 3v indication. The driving current of each LED is only 01ma, so you don't have to worry about it affecting the read and write status of GPIO. 5v blue, gpios green. Gpio output or input level high led on, 3. 3v red, output or input level low led off.
6. seeed studio #ad
1pc., seeed studio Raspberry Pi Pico Flexible Microcontroller Board Based on The Raspberry Pi RP2040 Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ Processor #adseeed studio #ad
- Build project in tiny sizeonly 2. 1cm*5. 1cm as small as your thumb. Multiple software supportpico has rich and complete software support, it comes with a complete Rasberry Pi official C/C++ SDK, Micropython SDK.
Rich hardware interfaceraspberry pi pico has 26 × multi-function gpio pins, 2 × SPI, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 2 × uaRT, 2 × I2C, 16 × controllable PWM channels.
Pico has been designed to use either soldered 01" pin-headers or can be used as a surface-mountable 'module'. With 264kb of sram, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory. High-performance cpuraspberry pi pico features dual-core arm cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz.
7. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano #adELEGOO #ad
- Updated from the old version others: Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit. Note: to use elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge.
Upgraded tutorial only for r3, listing paper, nano in cd, mega r3, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team. Add useful modules like gy-521 accelerometer module, heartbeat sensor, LCD1602 screen, two of the hall sensors, DS1307 real time clock module etc.
100% compatible with arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi and STM32. There are tutorials in the CD that comes with. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying. If you prefer download the tutorials online from the official website. Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, one of the dual-color sensor.
8. Excamera #ad
Excamera I2CDriver #adExcamera #ad
- Usb to i²c interface with a built-in graphical display. Flexible control: gui, mac, c/c++, command-line, and python 2/3 host software provided for Windows, and Linux.
I²c master, passive monitor and capture-to-PC supported at 400 kHz. Three i²c ports, each with high-quality color coded hookup jumpers. Power monitoring: USB line voltage and target current readouts.
9. Good Stuff Department #ad
Lattice ECP5 FPGA Board, OrangeCrab 25F #adGood Stuff Department #ad
- Please note: Memory card NOT included. The fpga is compatible with all open source toolchains and is perfect for experimenting with RISC-V cores. Designed & developed by greg Davill of Good Stuff Department and Manufactured by GroupGets.
Orangecrab is an electronic development board - it's FPGA based featuring an ECP5 from Lattice! The development board follows the slim form-factor of Adafruit's Feather development board.
10. BOJACK #ad
Jumper Wire,Precision Potentiometer,830 tie-Points Breadboard Compatible with STM32,Raspberry Pi,Arduino, BOJACK 37 Values 480 Pcs Electronics Component Fun Kit with Power Supply Module #adBOJACK #ad
- Humanized design: the package includes a power module and a USB data cable, and the components can be directly plugged into the breadboard, which is more convenient without soldering. Clear and sturdy packaging: each component is classified and packaged and placed in a transparent box with clear labels on it, making it easy to find components.
The quality of components is reliable. Complete and practical package: The package contains more than 400 components, which can help you complete interesting and simple electrical experiments. Compatible with stm32, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and so on.