As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
3.75 lb, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Centipede Grass #adScotts #ad
- Scotts ez seed patch & repair centipede Grass is a revolutionary grass seeding product designed to fill in bare spots and repair lawn damage. In 3 easy steps.
Ez seed patch & repair centipede grass contains a combination of mulch, grass seed, and fertilizer to cover up to 85 sq. Scotts ez seed centipede grass seed grows in tough conditions such as scorching heat, full sun and partial shade, acidic soil and on slopes.
Ez seed patch & repair contains a combination of high performance grass seed, mulch that expands to surround the seed, controlled release fertilizer, tackifier to help keep seed from washing away and a protectant to help keep seedlings safe. Plant when daytime temperatures are between 70°F and 90°F with no danger of frost. Ft.
2. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 1 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate. Each 1 lb. For zones 11 and warmer, you can plant all year.
Coated seed no mulch - the seed is coated to improve germination. Bag will cover up to 4, 000 square feet. Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone.
For zones 8 and colder, it’s too late in the year to safely grow zenith tifblair centipede lawns from seed. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year. A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade. For zones 9 and 10, you can safely plant until September 30th. It's also drought tolerant.
3. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 5 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Bag will cover up to 20, 000 square feet. 45 acre. Each 5 lb. For zones 9 and 10, you can safely plant until September 30th. For zones 11 and warmer, you can plant all year.
Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year. For zones 8 and colder, it’s too late in the year to safely grow zenith tifblair centipede lawns from seed.
A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade. Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone. Coated seed no mulch - seed is coated to improve germination. It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate. It's also drought tolerant.
4. Pennington #ad
Pennington Centipede with Mulch 5lb 100081628 #adPennington #ad
- Especially for sunny lawns, spreading, sun loving. Bio-170 natural mulch granules are 100% biodegradable and retain moisture to help promote seed germination.
Spreading, sun-loving, turf-producing grass with a medium texture and beautiful green color. Contains centipede seed plus BIO-170 natural mulch for improved spreadability and a more accurate application.
5. Mayberry #ad
3-Pound, Mayberry Centipede Seed #adMayberry #ad
- Ft. Low maintenance, drought Tolerant, Requires Very Little Fertilizer. 99-percent Weed Free. Mow less often, Chokes Out Weeds. Sun or Partial Shade. Covers 12, 000 sq.
|Manufacturer||Ragan & Massey Inc #ad|
6. Outsidepride #ad
Drought Tolerant, Lawn, Slow Growing, Grass Seed, 1 LB, Turf, Outsidepride Centipede Warm Season #adOutsidepride #ad
- Centipede grass: a slow growing, apple-green, general purpose turf. It requires little fertilizer, infrequent mowing, coarse leaved turf grass that is used for a low maintenance, and will tolerate moderate shade if it receives at least four hours of full sun a day. Known by many as lazy man's grass, centipede grass seed usually produces a good turf at low fertility and with little management, but it responds nicely to good care.
It requires less mowing, and it survives in mildly cold temperatures as long as there aren’t several hard freezes. In spite of its spreading growth habit, Centipede grass is easily controlled and usually requires edging only once a year around walks and flower beds.
Over fertilizing to obtain an unnatural dark green color reduces its cold tolerance and usually increases long-term maintenance problems. It is incapable of producing as high quality turf as the Bermuda and Zoysia grasses, but it frequently looks better than either because the "high-brow" grasses are not getting the more exacting care they need.
Centipede grass is slow-growing grass but aggressive enough that it can be depended upon to produce a good, dense, relatively weed-free turf at low maintenance levels. Sow centipede turf grass seed at 1/2 - 1 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 20 - 40 lbs/acre for broadcast seeding. This creeping perennial is well adapted to the sandy, acidic soils of low fertility and requires low maintenance. Centipede grass spreads by stolons and has a coarse texture with short upright stems that grow to about 3-5 inches.
7. Scotts #ad
5 lb, Scotts 18365 Turf Builder Centipede and Mulch Grass Seed 6 Pack #adScotts #ad
- Ideal for coastal Southern regions. 99. 9% weed free. Grows a low maintenance lawn. Thrives in sandy and acidic soil. Thrives in sandy and acidic soil.
8. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug Centipede Grass Seed 2000 Sq. Ft. 8 Oz #adBarenbrug #ad
- Shaker top applicator. Medium maintenance. Covers up to 2000 sq. Ft. Grows well in poor soil, full sun, partial shade. Bottle. 8 oz.
|Manufacturer||Barenbrug Usa #ad|
9. Pennington #ad
Pennington Smart Seed Bermudagrass Mix with 2x faster results 8.75 LB #adPennington #ad
- Ft. Formulated mix that helps Bermuda lawns start strong and crowd out weeds. This bag covers up to 5, 000 sq. Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed.
Offers fast establishment and strong coverage for 2x results. For areas getting over 8 hours of sun. Exceptional heat, drought and traffic tolerance. See results in 10 to 14 days. Guaranteed to grow. Bermudagrass grass seed mix for southern, sunny lawns.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you are not satisfied, please let us know why and contact us about a refund. Keep your bag and proof of purchase. WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. OR YOUR MONEY BACK MAIL TO: Pennington Seed, Inc. Customer Service Dept. PO Box 290 Madison, GA 30650 CALL US 1.800.285.SEED WEBSITE pennington.com|
10. Scotts #ad
5.6 lbs., Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Grows in Just Weeks #adScotts #ad
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall.
Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with scotts turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate subject to proper care. Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days.
May not be available in every state. Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed. This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass.
|Manufacturer||The Scotts Company LLC #ad|